Today we celebrate the 4th Sunday of Easter – so-called The Good Shepherd Sunday: we pray for the new and good Vocation to the priesthood, especially in Our Polish National Catholic Church.
Being the Good Shepherd to the others it is our main task as followers of Jesus Christ this task is not only for the priests is for all of us. We pray and follow our Master to be his true image in our surroundings.
The Eucharist which we now celebrate is the great Thanksgiving to God for the Good Shepherd Jesus Christ and his salvation. We glorify God our Father for his Son, and we attempt to be the same as he is. From the other site the Eucharist is the part of our ministry to feed the sheep with the food from heaven and this is our daily duties as regular Christian.
April 29, 2012 – 4th Easter Sunday
10:00 AM for +Paul Mryncza from Denice Funk
May 6, 2012 – 5th Easter Sunday
10:00 AM for ++ Nagrabski Family from Michael Nagrabski
May 13, 2012 – 6th Easter Sunday – Mother’s Day
10:00 AM for all Mothers, living and dead especially for…
- Philadelphia Seniorate meeting – Saturday April 28, 2012 in Reading, PA
- The 12th Annual Katyn Remembrance – Sunday Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:00PM – Ceremonies at the National Katyn Memorial – Baltimore Inner Harbor East 600 block of President St. (at Aliceanna St.).
- The Mother’s Day is coming (May 13, 2012) if you would like to mention your Mother’s Name in the intention of the Mass on that day please fill out the envelope for Mothers’s Day offering in vestibule of the Church.
- The May Devotions to the Blessed Virgin Mary will be on Sunday May 6&20, 2012 after Holy Mass.
- MY MISSION: When I am the disciple of Christ and the member of his Church I realize this and participate in all matters which concern Him. The Easter season and the Sunday’s Masses are not my challenges are my privilege.
Welcome Our Visitors
- We welcome all our visitors who are present with us for worship this Sunday! Please introduce yourself to the Pastor afterMass.Please write your names in the guest book located in the vestibule of the church. Please remember that you are always welcome to join us in worship atHolyCrossChurch.